The wonderful edifice, loved by all with its magnificent carvings was a victim to the god of progress. Did the high priests in the planning office stop to think of what they were conceiving? The privilege and memory of having a gentle pint, enjoying the company of good and true friends in this establishment is to be savoured. The Irish House Pub on Wood Quay, built in the 1870's, was levelled to accommodate a car pound and later, Dublin City Council Offices.
Dimensions: 16” X 10” approx.